Singapore Changi Security: What is Sky Priority?




Hello From Bali! I have finally arrived at my Hotel in Bali(Report is Coming Soon)! Here are some experiences today at Changi Airport that I have to Face!. Here is the full story:



I am arriving late at the gate(Not Last Call) There was two queues, Sky Priority and Standard, A Security Guard Asking people to queue up, Instead of asking Economy Passengers to queue for the line, The Female Security Guard Let Economy Passengers queuing in the Sky Priority Line ( I think The Female Security Guard Thought All Business Class Passenger Will Board Fist) When I ask her, She replied me that they are "Sky Priority" I Make a Quick Scan of Those People's Boarding Pass With my Eyes and find out that there are not"Sky Priority" What a Lie! I think Changi Should really think about this!

Singapore Changi Security Bottom Line


Lying to An Expert Even Though They arr Real Adult is totally Not Acceptable!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Review: SAS CRJ 900 Stockholm- Amsterdam Economy Class

Types of Business Class Long-Haul